The Soma Group is a leading distributor of Aesthetic Devices in Australia, these products have been manufactured with quality engineering and up to date technology. We hand select manufacturers from around the globe that ensure quality assurances. With the practitioner in mind, a Soma device is not only durable, it is stylish, adds value and credibility for our customers.
We are a team of leading experts with over 20 years experience and learnings. Gerry the Director of Soma Lasers identified early on in her career that there was an influx of overpriced and under performing devices in the market. The opportunity to support entry level and established businesses with cost effective and state of the art devices was not only a dream but has become a reality.
What’s our mission?
Soma is committed to providing superior devices in conjunction with ‘above industry-standard’ support and training. We love to pay it forward by offering cost effective and manageable investments for our customers.
Our vision is simple…
We are here to lead through EDUCATION, INNOVATION and INSPIRE our industry for POSITIVE change.
The best in business
Throughout our growth, we have partnered and supported a variety of medical and aesthetic practices as well as single mobile operators Australia wide.
At point of purchase, we will recommend a device based on your requirements and we have a variety of designs and capabilities to suit them.
We then offer comprehensive and personalised training that goes beyond industry standards. (Catered to individual needs, ask your Trainer for more Info).
By entering a relationship with the Soma group, rest assured that you are partnering with a business that has a thorough understanding of the beauty industry and thrives on providing you with tools that assist you in your success.
- Full installation of device and understanding of machine at your premises
- Device Familirisation Training is Free with the purchase of your Device.
- Practical applications on all skin types and lesions
- Certified trainers with 20+ years experience
- Up to 4 staff can be present at installation and training of the SOMA SYSTEM
- Learn additional Clinical knowledge (Ask your Trainer how to receive this)
- Best practice methods
- Client Consultation Forms
- Patient Education
- Pre and Post Client Care Instructions
- Additional material for clinical parameters and guides is provided Although we now teach Clinical end Point.
- Guide line for room requirement set up to comply and operate your Device
- Workshop training exam is part of understanding and evaluation
- Training certificates are issued upon completion of training for all staff
Post training 24/7 help advice and ongoing technical support from SOMA
Treatment Settings Guide according to client’s skin type as well as treatment application allowing you to treat with absolute confidence each and every time
Post Training Support via ‘Ask the trainer’ through Facebook private page for clinics, or email, whatsapp or text – you can ask any questions you have ongoing free of charge via this method.
Post Training Phone Support to assist you in any post training fears or uncertainty. (with your trainer)